Website Speed Optimization
Google has stated that it will start penalizing websites that are slow loading as soon as 2019, especially websites that do not load quickly on mobile devices.
Here are some critical factors for slow loading websites.
- Unoptimized images & videos
- Misconfigured plugins
- Poorly written code
- 3rd partly software or links
- Website hosting
- Either no SSL certificate or an improperly configured SSL can be a negative factor for slow loading websites too.
Speed Optimization by RapidPage includes:
- A top-to-bottom review of your website.
- Verify that everything up-to-date.
- Remove any unused plugins.
- Check and fix any bad-links.
- Install and properly configure your SSL.
- Install a Website Caching software.
The Speed Optimization Process:
- Take a speed snap-shot before starting.
- Then walk through the website step-by-step to isolate and adjust to get the best performance.
- Install and configure an industry-standard caching software.
- Then run a final test using Google’s speed test verification to make sure that we are achieving the highest speed results.