Video Marketing – 2021
We all love videos. We all do not have the time to read. Video delivery services are growing and are very influential. We have compiled these articles to give you ideas of how to use videos in your marketing plan.
It’s well established that video has been one of the breakout trends in the marketing world for the past decade.
But how is that assertion standing up to the twists and turns of a global pandemic?
The challenges — and changes — brought about by this most surreal year have affected us all.
At Wyzowl, we’ve released an annual State of Video Marketing survey every year since 2015, charting usage, spend, channels and opinions among video marketers and consumers.
We recently released our seventh State of Video Marketing report and, in light of the chaos of the past year, it’s perhaps our most fascinating set of findings yet.
- Video remains a key priority for marketers with usage and spend, overall, increasing slightly throughout 2020, and plans to increase again in the next 12 months.
- The pandemic has impacted the video marketing landscape in contrasting ways — while a video is generally seen as a more necessary tool by both marketers and consumers, many have seen budgets restricted and plans shelved.
- The pandemic has overwhelmingly increased the number of online videos people watch.
- Marketers feel more positive about the return on investment offered by video than ever, as it continues to strongly influence traffic, leads, sales, and audience understanding.
- Consumers continue to use video as an integral part of their journey with brands and are excited to see even more video content in the year ahead.
Video Marketing Statistics You Can’t Ignore In 2021
Here are some stats that illustrate why video content cannot be overlooked as a part of your marketing strategy.
1. By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than in 2017 (Cisco). In fact, as of January 2018, 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices
2. As of 2020, 83.3% of internet users in the US accessed digital video content
3. 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. In fact, that 54% of consumers want to see more video content this year
4. Studies show that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support
5. 72% of customers said they would rather learn about a product or service through video. In fact, 84% of people say they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video (Optinmonster), and 79% of people say they’ve been convinced to buy or download a piece of software or app by watching a video
6. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in the text
7. 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last three years
8. Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
9. 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video. In fact,92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others. Social videos get 12 times more shares than text and images combined.
10. 87% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media, whereas 93% of marketers who use video say that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy
11. 83% of video marketers say video has helped increase the average time their visitors spend on the page
12. Video marketers get66% more qualified leads per year
13. Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%.
Reasons Why Video Marketing is Vital in 2021
Nowadays, traditional forms of marketing have stopped being as effective as in previous years. Digital marketing agencies now realize that they can elevate their marketing strategies by incorporating more image and video-based content. With the rising popularity of platforms such as TikTok, marketers are jumping at the opportunity to do what they can with video.
Being able to capture the user’s attention within a matter of seconds can be hard – but that’s where videos can save you. Creative-looking photos just don’t cut it anymore!
The first few seconds of your video need to be compelling enough to make users stop scrolling and focus on your content instead. While users may stop looking at fun photos, videos hold attention 5 times more than still photos.
55% of users/consumers watch videos before making a purchasing decision. When users can see products being used through videos, there’s a higher chance that they will actually buy them. Video is also beneficial for websites as they keep users on the pages for a longer time and encourage them to look around the website. This is great for those users who aren’t keen on reading product descriptions. You can watch YouTube videos without ads with YouTube Vanced APK download.
Videos are great when it comes to attracting a new customer base. You can use the professional videos that you’ve shot to advertise through multiple social media platforms. YouTube, Facebook and Instagram are great platforms where you can upload your brand videos.
They also have great targeting features that allow you to reach different audiences through ads. You can control your budget and make sure your videos are only shown to specifically targeted audiences.
The demand for video isn’t only limited to television or films – it extends to marketing for brands as well. Influencers, too, are known to increase their video content to meet the needs and demands of their followers.
Marketing, in general, is based on trust and relationships. When you build a solid foundation with your customers, you can depend on them to spread the word about your business and your products. Video content does this well.
It’s more likely that video will engage users better and evoke different emotions when compared to text or image stills. Videos allow you to tell a story and get people excited about your brand. YouTube is a powerful tool to use, as promotional videos on the platform foster trust among viewers. If you have an effective video marketing strategy, you can showcase your products more casually rather than being too pushy. Users on the Internet tend to feel like they are victims of fraud when it comes to trusting ads, but when you run campaigns for your products in engaging ways, you’re showing people that you can be trusted.
There is no doubt that we have all used videos when looking for a technical answer, so do not doubt the power of video when it comes to marketing your own products and services.
Articles are written by RapidPage.ca
Article reference links: