The Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins
In a previous article, we discussed the marketing opportunities for using affiliates in your business marketing plan. And if you use WordPress as your website platform, we have compiled this article to select the best WordPress affiliate plugin.
If WordPress Is Your Website Platform
WordPress is the most popular website builder among affiliate marketers and bloggers, mainly because it gives you access to the best plugins and tools for promotion and increasing traffic to your website.
However, since there are so many WordPress plugins available, often beginners get confused about which plugins and tools they should use?
That’s why we researched for you and us because we also want to monetize our website through affiliate marketing.
A good affiliate plugin must help you do the following:
- Easily add affiliate links to your products and services.
- Manage and save affiliate links inside WordPress.
- Create shareable affiliate links for social media and podcasts.
- Grow your audience and build a loyal following.
- Track the performance of your best affiliates or campaigns.
Features a good affiliate plugin should offer:
- Affiliate Management — track your affiliates’ commissions and performance.
- Sales and Conversions Reporting — track sales and conversions made through your affiliate program.
- Referral Link Generator — creating referral links to allow easy access to the marketed website, products, and services on your website.
Let’s take a look at the best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins that will help you grow your business through affiliate marketing.
Top WordPress Affiliate Plugins
1. AffiliateWP: https://affiliatewp.com/
As one of the best WordPress affiliate plugins, AffiliateWP has to be on our list. Created by the same team that built the Easy Digital Downloads eCommerce plugin, AffiliateWP has a robust affiliate manager system capable of managing your affiliates, commissions, and referrals, among other things.
2. Pretty Links: https://prettylinks.com/?aff=syedbalkhi
Pretty Links is a popular affiliate link management plugin for WordPress trusted by over 200,000 websites. It allows you to easily add links to your WordPress posts and create short and memorable affiliate URLs for podcasts / social media, cloak affiliate links, and more. You can also enable auto-linking features to add affiliate links for specific keywords automatically. The plugin allows you to set up redirects that come in handy if an affiliate link returns.
3. ThirstyAffiliates: https://thirstyaffiliates.com/
ThirstyAffiliates is another powerful affiliate link management tool for WordPress. It allows you to manage your affiliate links within the WordPress admin dashboard easily.
You can quickly insert links into posts, cloak links, auto-insert affiliate links, and even see how each link performs on your site. You can also sort your links into categories, which makes it easier to organize your affiliate partners.
4. Affiliates Manager: https://wordpress.org/plugins/affiliates-manager/
Despite being a free WordPress affiliate plugin, Affiliates Manager has many perks that are no less powerful than that of premium plugins. This plugin allows you to manage an unlimited number of affiliates and obtain real-time reports as soon as a sale or conversion happens.
5. Post Affiliate Pro: https://wordpress.org/plugins/postaffiliatepro/
When considering the affiliate system you want to use for your site, you should look for something easy to implement with features for tracking commissions, managing campaigns, uploading banners, and generating reports. Post Affiliate Pro just so happens to deliver on all these key points, plus offers tons more for your WordPress powered affiliate program.
6. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates: https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-affiliates/
WooCommerce expands its service in the eCommerce sector by launching the YITH WooCommerce Affiliates WordPress plugin. Due to its foundation and is a well-established eCommerce plugin, YITH WooCommerce Affiliates can give you many benefits when integrated with other WooCommerce plugins like YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Account Funds.
Whatever plugin you choose, remember that it takes time to set it up, and then you will need to monitor and adjust so that you get the best results and that your affiliates are happy with their commissions. Keep your affiliates happy, and your business will keep growing through affiliate marketing.
Written by Nicholas Hughes