Email Marketing Tools – 2021
One of the Best Marketing Tools – Email Marketing!
After working in the digital space for more than 15 years, I have personally witnessed the absolute power of email marketing. It is effective, inexpensive and you get responses very quickly. Take a read at the compiled article, which was compiled to give you a better perspective of the power of email marketing.
As marketers, we hold one common goal – to generate business for our companies or clients. We work tirelessly to create positive brand recognition, educate consumers, and drive conversions, whether we’re marketing a small business or a Fortune 500 company. To do so, marketers rely on a myriad of communication trends from email to social media that are successful in creating a dialogue between brands and their audience.
When it comes to business, one mode of communication stands out from the rest – email. In fact, 73 percent of millennials prefer email as their main source of business communication, and it’s no surprise why. From its lightning fast speed and ability to cross borders and time zones with ease, email virtually opens your business to consumers around the world.
As a marketing solution, email marketing checks all the boxes. It’s quick, reliable, and cost effective. Assists in nurturing relationships with clients or consumers and reaches a broad audience.
Email marketing can do the following:
- Educate consumers on new products and services
- Share industry events and business news
- Alert consumers of contests and promotions
- Promote blog content
- Guide consumers down the sales funnel
Seeking the best email marketing tools for your business? Harnessing the power of email marketing and determining the best software to support your business’ needs is no easy feat.
From its user-friendly interface, to its extensive analytics, Active Campaign is the full package when it comes to email marketing tools, offering services to assist marketing, sales, and service professionals, all through one convenient portal. The cost-effective platform empowers users to identify the most effective campaigns through split A/B testing, while marketing automation lets users “set it and forget it,” streamlining all your digital marketing efforts.
Other Active Campaign features include:
- A library of attractive pre-designed email templates
- Event tracking to communicate personalized messages with consumers based on specific interactions
- Automated sales CRM that helps prioritize leads while tracking every interaction
One of the most popular email marketing platforms, and for good reason, MailChimp does not disappoint. The digital marketing application comes loaded with an extensive range of features to help build and engage audiences and convert potential leads into real sales. Four pricing plans help you find the perfect plan for your growing business and 24/7 customer service support makes onboarding a breeze. It’s no surprise MailChimp is trusted by some of the biggest and most respected brands.
Additional MailChimp features include:
- Advanced segmentation to target the ideal audience through every email campaign
- Automated marketing campaigns to re-engage potential clients or consumers
- Real time performance tracking that captures how many emails were delivered, the open rate, the click through rate and more
Sendinblue is an all-in-one platform covering many business communications types, including Email, SMS, Facebook, Chat, CRM, and more. The company’s mission is to help businesses meet their customers. They help you to focus on the important tasks and put the rest on autopilot with automation. You can create professional-looking emails in no time, using its email builder, but the magic is in the platform’s combination of features. With chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM and automations, you’ll find it easy to piece together smarter and more compelling email campaigns. Facebook Ads functionality is built-in, making it possible to retarget contacts and attract new leads.
- A shared inbox so you never lose track of your customer email history.
- 60+ responsive email templates.
- Built-in CRM.
- Built-in SMS and Chat.
- Contact Segmentation – make your emails more relevant by targeting smaller groups of contacts with a tailored message.
- Facebook Ads for lead generation.
Sendinblue is free for up to 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts. Pricing starts at $25/month for up to 10,000 emails.
EmailOctopus is a popular email marketing software platform that has a mission to provide email marketing that’s simpler, more intuitive, and better value than the competition. It offers templates you can customize in a drag and drop editor, or you can begin your emails from scratch. The app also includes a landing page builder with everything you need to generate leads and grow your email list. Integrations are a drawcard for agile brands. Many of your existing tools, including Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress easily pair with EmailOctopus and make it an attractive tool, especially for brands with ambitious goals.
- Import existing subscribers and keep growing with customizable forms for your website, or create stunning landing pages to capture more subscribers.
- Start with a pre-designed template and customize it or build your own designs from scratch.
- Leverage email automation to deliver campaigns.
- Use insights and data to segment your subscribers into target audiences.
EmailOctopus offers a free plan for up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. Paid plans start at $20 per month.
ConverKit is a great fit for both eCommerce businesses and creators. Its clean interface makes for an enjoyable experience, and it’s feature rich. It includes features like opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management and list segmentation, personalization, automation, and a lot more. ConvertKit also comes with helpful integrations with other platforms creators and creators are accustomed to like Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
- Automate your sales funnel to send content to subscribers automatically, getting them prepped to make a purchase.
- Sell digital products with a tool built for creators.
- Change a URL after the email is already sent with Creator Pro.
- Create personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Building professional landing pages and sign-up forms.
ConvertKit offers a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers. Paid plans start at $25/month.
6. Moosend – Best Email Marketing Software for Small Businesses
Pricing: Free-forever plan (sign up here), paid plans start at $8/month
Best for: eCommerce, SaaS, Publishers, Bloggers, Agencies
Unique feature: Real-time subject line AI optimization
Moosend is the best email marketing service for small businesses due to the variety of features that it provides at a very low cost.
When it comes to creating your email campaigns, the tool has a sophisticated drag-and-drop builder and a variety of responsive email templates you can fully customize. Not only that, but Moosend also lets you preview your campaigns on different devices to always look pristine.
Now, when you send your email marketing campaigns, you can run spam and delivery tests to ensure that your contact list gets your messages. This way, you won’t have to worry about the spam folder and your deliverability – Moosend has a sender reputation of 98%!
With the ESP, you also get advanced email automation tools to automate your marketing campaigns, segment your email list, and deliver hyper-personalized content to convert your audience. The real-time analytics and reports will also help you measure your email performance to optimize your marketing strategy.
Overall, Moosend will give you access to powerful features and a clean user interface to scale your email marketing strategy even when you sign up for a free account.
Pricing: 60-day free trial, paid plans start at $20/month
Best for: Governments, Educational entities, Event Organizers
Unique feature: Event invitations management
Constant Contact is the oldest email marketing service in this post and a popular Mailchimp alternative. While the email editor doesn’t have a variety of styles, it is easy to use. Personalization features are also pretty basic, whereas the tool doesn’t offer if/then/else logic, making this email marketing solution a good tool for beginners.
Apart from its email marketing capabilities, the email platform gives you access to basic automation features, autoresponders, and A/B testing. Despite its simple newsletter creation character, Constant Contact’s event invitation management options are what make it unique.
The RSVP tool will help out with your efforts in promoting events like webinars, online courses, and more. Not only that, but Constant Contact allows marketers to get RSVP responses straight from the email they’ve sent out to their audience, which is not something everyone has and which can prove to be life-saving when you need to reach your recipient’s inbox.
Overall, Constant Contact is a great email marketing software to help event organizers, educators, and more get the most out of their online events.
- Powerful event invitations, coupons, surveys, and polls
- Online form builder to create and capture your leads
- Automated “Resend to Non-Openers” options
- Instagram and Facebook ads and insights
- A/B Testing tool to find the winning variation
- Social media integrations and more
Constant Contact has a 60-day trial. Nevertheless, the platform offers two paid options starting at $20/month based on the number of subscribers you have.
Please do not forget to use email marketing as a part of your marketing campaign tools. It is inexpensive and effective and allows you to reconnect with your clients. Should you need assistance in setting up an email campaign, give RapidPage.ca a call today.
Article compiled by Rapidpage.ca
Article Reference links: