Cloze CRM – Money Maker Feature List
Everyone writes boring feature lists or software evaluations, and if you have the time to read, they can be quite helpful. I decided that we needed to get to the point and tell you the top Money Making Features of Cloze.
What is Cloze?
- Cloze is a Client Relationship Management tool (CRM).
Who are its competitors?
- The top competitor is salesforce.com.
- Free to $42.00 per month per user.
Money Maker Feature List
Keep in contact with your clients:
- Cloze monitors all of your client communications and reminds you when to reach out.
- Cloze tracks won, pending, active, and lost deals.
- Use Close to send out timed messages to a group or a single client. It sends them all one-by-one, not as bcc or group.
- Tells you when a client has opened your email.
- Track tasks by the client, by project or by deal
NO SETUP Required
- Enter your connection points – Emails, Social Media Accounts, Virtual Telephone Services, Google Drive.
- Cloze scans all of your connection points, and recommends contact updates and suggests leads (you will need the most advanced package for this feature)
- Cloze updates meetings based upon your Google Calendar
- Cloze updates todos based on your Google Tasks
Google Apps Integration
- The Cloze dashboard with a single glance you get a view of all upcoming tasks, events, client communications, projects, deals, and more.
Cloze Just Works!
I have used so many CRM software, and I have only found that Cloze works for me and not me for Cloze. Each time that I use the software to keep in contact with my clients, I make money.
If you have any questions on Cloze or CRM, give us a call at RapidPage.ca.