Is Your Website Actively Selling Your Products and Services?
Here are some questions for you use to analyze if your website is actively selling your products and services:
- Do you have a clearly defined Call-To-Action on each page?
- Is your Phone Number on every page?
- Can the prospective client fill out a Contact Form to reach out to you?
- Do your pages clearly answer questions that the client may have about your products or services?
- Can your site visitors “share” pages on your site?
- “ORDER NOW”
- “CALL NOW”
- “BOOK NOW”
Other Important Things:
- Your Phone Number
- Social Sharing Tools
- Contact Forms
- Speak to an agent pop-up
We have to remember that the entire purpose of a website is to improve our business revenue. So when building, maintaining, improving your website keep at the forefront of all of your decisions that moving the sales process forward is the most important thing!