Affiliate Marketing Plugins For WordPress
That Link With PayPal
Affiliate marketing is a supreme method of increasing sales at a nominal cost. This article has been compiled to assist you in selecting a WordPress plugin to help you in the management of your affiliates.
Why Use an Affiliate Marketing Plugin?
PayPal is a popular payment gateway that allows you to receive payments for products using PayPal Buttons. Accept donations, charge for products and services, and more with PayPal.
Looking for a list of affiliate plugins to skyrocket your online sales?
Having an affiliate program lets you expose your brand and products to other people’s audiences — creating an endless lead source.
In this article, we’ve done the research and narrowed down the very best WordPress affiliate plugins for you.
Boost Sales with Affiliate Marketing for your site powered by WordPress and PayPal’s Payments Standard.
This integrates Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise with PayPal Payments Standard. Place any payment button on your website, and the integration captures PayPal’s IPN messages to track sales referred by affiliates. It provides various flexible shortcodes as well as an API that is used to work with PayPal HTML forms:
- Buy Now buttons
- Add to Cart buttons
- Subscribe buttons
- Buy Gift Certificate buttons.
- Automatic Billing buttons
- Installment Plan buttons
- Donate buttons
The Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise plugins provide an affiliate management system for sellers, shops, and developers, who want to increase sales with their own affiliate program immediately.
Important features include fully automated affiliate registration, unlimited affiliate management, and the ability to integrate Affiliates Pro with virtually any E-Commerce platform.
The Affiliates system also provides a solid framework for developers who wish to build customized solutions based on a sound data model. With unlimited affiliate program management tools available on the back end and a set of shortcodes to provide Affiliates information on their performance on the front end, there is everything you need to start an affiliate program.
Running your WordPress site with an e-Commerce plugin or solution? WP Affiliate Manager can help you manage an affiliate marketing program to drive more traffic and sales to your store.
Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing advertising method, and it is very cost-effective.
This plugin facilitates the affiliate’s recruitment, registration, login, management process.
It will also track the referrals your affiliates send to your site and give commissions appropriately.
Affiliates Manager integrates with some popular e-commerce solutions. It integrates with:
- Simple Shopping Cart
- WP eCommerce
- Easy Digital Downloads
- iThemes Exchange
- WP eStore
- Sell Digital Downloads
- Paid Membership Pro
- Simple Membership
- Stripe Payments
Your affiliate’s traffic and sales are recorded and ready for display as soon as they happen.
No matter if you have 1 or 1,000 affiliates, you can track them all.
You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate per order or choose to pay them a percentage of every order they initiate.
Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount.
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale—for example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.
Ability to easily pay your affiliates their commission using PayPal.
You can add as many banners or text link ads as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
No matter how you’re making money from your website, your business needs Google Analytics. And the easiest way for affiliate marketers to add it is to use MonsterInsights. It’s on our list of the best affiliate WordPress plugins because it’s got an affiliate link tracking feature as well as in-depth reports on how all your affiliate campaigns are doing.
- Compatibility — Easily link your MonsterInsights account to other affiliate plugins.
- In-Depth Reports — See your highest earning pages and most profitable traffic sources.
- Easy to Use — The dashboard is easy to understand even for those who aren’t trained in Google Analytics.
- Powerful Support — A raved about support team is there to help you when you need it.
Cost: Starts at $99.50/year with the pro version priced at $199.50/year
If you’re looking for a powerful solution to managing your affiliates, Thirsty Affiliate is a great pick. It lets you easily cloak your long links and make them look great. This affiliate plugin is popular for a good reason.
- Reports — See statistics on your referral link clicks and campaigns.
- Organization — Use categories to organize your links and stay on top of your affiliate campaigns.
- Images — Lets you add banners and photos to your links or link images.
- Easy Replacement — The robust affiliate management system lets you find and replace links easily from your ThirstyAffiliates panel.
- Automation — Replaces assigned keywords with links automatically.
Cost: Starts at $49
Pretty Links – Link Management, Branding, Tracking & Sharing Plugin
Pretty Links helps you shrink, beautify, track, manage, and share any URL on or off your WordPress website. Create links that look how you want using your own domain name!
Pretty Links enables you to shorten links using your own domain name (as opposed to using tinyurl.com, bit.ly, or any other link shrinking service)! In addition to creating clean links, Pretty Links tracks each hit on your URL and provides a full, detailed report of where the hit came from, the browser, os, and host. Pretty Links is a killer plugin for people who want to clean up their affiliate links, track clicks from emails, their links on Twitter to come from their own domain, or generally increase their website’s reach by spreading these links on forums or comments on other blogs.
This is a link setup using Pretty Links that redirects to the Pretty Links Homepage, where you can find more info about this Plugin:
Here’s a named pretty link (I used the slug ‘Aweber’) that does a 307 redirect to my affiliate link for aweber.com:
Here’s a link that Pretty Links generated a random slug for (similar to what bit.ly or TinyURL would do):
- It gives you the ability to create clean, simple URLs on your website that redirect to any other URL (allows for 301, 302, and 307 redirects only)
- Generates random 3-4 character slugs for your URL or allows you to name a custom slug for your URL
- Tracks the Number of Clicks per link
- Tracks the Number of Unique Clicks per link
- Provides a reporting interface where you can see a configurable chart of clicks per day. This report can be filtered by the specific link clicked, date range, and/or unique clicks.
- View click details including IP address, remote host, browser (including browser version), operating system, and referring site
- Download hit details in CSV format.
- Pass custom parameters to your scripts through a pretty link and still have full tracking ability
- Exclude IP Addresses from Stats
- Enables you to send your pretty links via Email directly from your WordPress admin
- Select Temporary (302 or 307) or Permanent (301) redirection for your pretty links
- Cookie-based system for tracking visitor activity across clicks
- Create nofollow/noindex links
- Turn to track on / off on each link.
- Pretty Links Bookmarklet
Take your time in the selection of your affiliate marketing plugin for your WordPress website. If you have any questions or need assistance in selecting and installing affiliate marketing plugins, please call RapidPage.ca today.
RapidPage.ca has compiled this article, and all of the reference links are listed below.